I am a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and Certified Professional Biller (CPB) with the American Academy of Professional Coders. I provide administrative support for mental health professionals. Specific services may include any combination of the following:
- Transitioning your practice from paper to HIPAA-compliant electronic recordkeeping.
- Coding mental health procedures and filing insurance claims.
- Initial and follow-up billing for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Scheduling new patient intakes.
- Scheduling returning patients and/or following up for retention management.
Services can be provided at an hourly rate (you only pay for how much I work) or a monthly retainer (you pay a flat rate every month). Most of my services are rendered remotely on HIPAA-compliant, secured, and encrypted home office equipment. Please note I do not provide in-office receptionist services.
What others are saying
[testimonial from Pittman]
[testimonial from John]
[testimonial from DEP]
Let’s work together!
Let me help you with all of the nitty-gritty office management tasks, so that you can focus your time and energy on what you do best – serving your patients. Please reach out via my contact form to discuss how we can collaborate!