To many, the phrase “jack of all trades” bears a negative connotation (usually followed with the derogatory “master of none”). However, at the flourishing height of intellectual wisdom in the West – the Renaissance – those with greatest influence were precisely the jacks of all trades – the polymaths. It is my belief that the 21st-century modern revival of the Renaissance Man isn’t sheer coincidence. Instead, it is being proven every day that those who have a thorough education, breadth of knowledge, and flexibility in focus succeed furthest in their goals.
Some quick facts about me:
- “Appreciate effort; demand perfection” is the mantra I use in everything that I do.
- Some hats I wear: Marketer. Dancer. Gamer. One who loves checklists.
- I graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a B.S. in Economics & Management Science.
- I currently work as an Account & Operations Coordinator (dual-focus PR and business development position) at Giant Noise.
- Previously an entrepreneur (StageLight PR), management consultant (PwC), investment banker (C.W. Downer), academic researcher (Harvard Business School), and professional dancer (Dance Revelasian).
- I’m a member of many amazing organizations (and always open to mentorship/networking!): Alpha Kappa Psi, Epsilon Sigma Alpha, Public Relations Society of America, American Marketing Association
Long story short, I dabble in a little bit of everything and aim to live a life filled with meaningful experiences. I come up with big ideas and turn them into serious personal projects; sometimes with a few close friends/partners-in-crime, and sometimes as a one-woman show. I aim to take the impossible and make it happen – usually destroying conventions on the way. As long as you have a dream in your heart and ambition in your mind, there is nothing that cannot be done.